Thank you to RevJeffWilson for nominating me. I’m very happy to know my blog has, in whatever small way, been an encouragement to others.
Upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed:
- Link back the blogger that tagged you.
- Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.
- Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Let your nominees know of their award.
Ok, so other blogs I’ve seen do this have put the nominees first, then the questions. I’m going to keep you in suspense for a bit longer and start with the questions:
1. How would you describe yourself in five words or less?
2. What was your favorite pet?
3. If you had but one wish, what would it be?
4. Where did you grow up?
5. When did you start writing and why?
6. What is the best lesson God has taught you in the last year?
7. What lesson do you most want to learn in the next year?
8. Are you tired of these questions yet? 🙂
9. What is your favorite comedy of all time?
10. What one person, living or dead, would you most want to have a conversation with (Jesus excluded; that one’s too easy)?
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for (*does drum roll on table*); my nominees for the Liebster Award are:
4. Rob Swihart
9. Shelly Sorem
Congrats to all! I really enjoy your blogs.